Updated Vaccine Information - Apr. 27th, 2021
Getting vaccinated is one of the best ways to protect against COVID-19 and our best chance of getting back to "normal" life!
Right now anyone who is 44 years or older can receive their vaccine!
There are three ways to get vaccinated:
- Book online at https://www.saskatchewan.ca/COVID-19-vaccine
- Call 1-833-727-5829 (the call centre is open 8am - 11pm every day of the week).
- Go to a drive-thru or walk-in site (locations and other details are available here).
When you book online or call, you will be asked for:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Health card number
- Email address or a phone number that can receive text messages
You can also book for someone else. You will need to provide:
- First and last name of the person being booked
- Their date of birth
- Their health card number
- Their email address or phone number that can receive text messages
If you do not have a valid health card, cell phone and/or email address,
call 1-833-727-5829 to book your appointment.
When you go to your appointment:
- Bring your health card and cell phone (if you have one).
- Wear a short-sleeved shirt.
- You will be required to wear a mask at all times.
- You will be asked to clean your hands when you enter.
- It is important to maintain a physical distance of at least 6 feet from others - except those you live with.
- Arrive 5 minutes early and expect to stay 15 minutes after your vaccine.
- You can bring one person with you for support.