Accessing Regina Housing During COVID Restrictions
The Regina Housing Authority would like to notify the public that in-person access to the office is only allowed for the following reasons:
- to pay rent by cash or debit (though tenants are strongly urged to pay rent online)
- if you have a scheduled appointment
- if you need to replace a key or key card
In order to go past the entrance, you will have to pass a COVID screening.
Only one person is allowed in the entrance area at a time. Please wait outside until it is safe to enter.
To pick up or drop off forms, documents or cheques:
- Forms and envelopes are available for contactless pick up in the entrance
- Documents and cheques can be put in the mail slot outside the front door
If you have any questions, call 306 525-2377 and press option #2.