Community Resources contain pertinent information related to immigration and settlement with a local and provincial perspective. The information could be of value to those working or volunteering with newcomers, developing programs and resources or conducting research. This is not an exhaustive list of all available resources. The RRLIP welcomes and encourages community submission suggestions. Please contact the office at
- Fire Safety - developed by the Regina Fire Department and local immigrant-serving agencies Videos (English and French) with transcripts, various handouts
- Fact Sheet - Who Can Sponsor?
- Culture as An Iceberg Resource, with Facilitator Instructions - Translated into Arabic, Cree, Tagalog, Tagrinya, Urdu (Illustration) & Urdu (Facilitator Instructions), French, Mandarin, Swahili and English.
- Culture as An Iceberg Resource (Original) - English
- Regina and South Saskatchewan Vital Signs Report - 2018
- Vital Conversations Report - Focusing on Newcomers - March 2018