Employment Program Information Session - Dec. 4th or 9th
The Regina Open Door Society is hosting information sessions where you will learn about their upcoming
Career Bridging Program
Dates: Wednesday, Dec. 4th at 10:00am
Monday, Dec. 9th at 3:30pm
Location: Regina Open Door Society
Address: 1st floor, 2314 11th Avenue, Regina
Room: Learning room 1
Click here to confirm which information session you plan to attend.
The Career Bridging program is designed to help newcomers with professional backgrounds, transition into the Canadian workforce. It includes classroom instruction, as well as a long-term work placement.
• Development of individual learning plans to identify career goals and any added training you may need
• Workplace experience placement
• Skills training and targeted academic training
• Classroom instruction on workplace safety and culture
• Employment preparation
• Computer training and online certificate components
• Financial literacy training
In order to participate in this program you must be:
- age 18 and older
- CLB English level 3-7
- legally authorized to work in Saskatchewan
For more information contact Willow at [email protected]
*You can find further information on this, and other employment-specific training on the RRLIP Employment-Related Events page.