Emotional Wellness Support During the Pandemic
If you are experiencing stress, fear, lonliness and other negative emotions right now, you are not alone!
It is completely normal to feel this way as a result of the uncertainty and isolation we have been faced with during this global pandemic.
It is important to reach out for help and to educate yourself about healthy ways to deal with these emotions.
Below you will find some suggestions and supports that exist to help you and your family members who are experiencing these emotions:
- Caring for Your Mental Health During a Pandemic
- Post on SaskCulture website
- Contains usefuly information about how to care for yourself during this pandemic
- COVID-19 and Mental Health and Well-Being
- Post on Canadian Mental Health Association website
- Taking Care of you Mental and Physical Health During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Page on Government of Canada's Public Health Page
- Tips for Parents and Caregivers in Uncertain Times
- Canadian Red Cross Friendly Phone Program
- The Red Cross matches volunteers with seniors, providing new social connections through a weekly phone call. The Friendly Phone Program is available to residents across the province of Saskatchewan.
- Self-Care During COVID-19 Tips (available in English and French)
- General Self-Care Tips (available in English, French, Arabic, Punjabi and Spanish)
- Mental Health Information in Different Languages