RRLIPs Newest Newsletter #17 Available Now!
The 17th RRLIP Project News features the following information:
- A brief update on project activities throughout the spring/summer
- Highlight of Kids Help Phone in Arabic and a survey for youth who have used the service
- Summary of our new Settlement Strategy and Action Plan 2020 – 2022
- Details on recent updates to the Employment Events page on the RRLIP website
- Newly developed RRLIP resources: How to Ride Regina Transit Guide and Resources for Families During COVID-19
You can find this edition of the RRLIP Project News by clicking here.
Previous editions of RRLIP Project Newsletters are available on the RRLIP website, under the Project Newsletters tab.