Online Discussion For Employers Looking for International Talent - Oct. 20th
IRCC invites youto participate in a discussion about the international recruitment of temporary or permanent qualified talent:
International Recruitment 2020-2021
Date: Tuesday, October 20th, 2020
Time: 11:00am - 12:30pm (CST)
The sessions objectives include:
- understand labour market needs now and in the longer term
- learn about pools of francophone and bilingual talent
- provide information about tools to facilitate hiring
- answer questions about immigration programs
- meet a delegate representing Canadian embassies abroad
- share information about recruitment opportunities such as Destination Canada Mobility Forum
This will be an opportunity to discuss issues relating to the economic integration of immigrants with delegates from several Canadian embassies abroad and local partners.
The meeting will also serve as a forum to discuss the current state of the work force and how international recruitment can contribute to the economic recovery.
Register here to join the discussion: https://gts-ee.webex.com/gts-ee/onstage/g.php?MTID=e3acffb0dbafe1eca051bc9377240e4d3