Health Fair for Newcomers - Oct. 9th
Regina Open Door Society's annual Newcomer Community Health Fair presents an opportunity for newcomers to visit booths and learn about health related programs and services that exist in Regina.
When: Wednesday, October 9th, 2019.
Time: 9:00am - 2:30pm (closed for a break from 11:30-12:00).
Location: Regina Open Door Society
Address: Main Floor - 2314, 11th Avenue
*There is no cost to attend and you do not need to register in advance.
*You do not have to be a client of Regina Open Door Society to attend.
*Interpretation for different languages will be available.
Here are some of the programs and services that will be represented:
• Information, resources and tips on how to cope and support people living with Parkinson’s disease
• Information about nutrition and living a healthy life style
• Immunization and flu information
• One-on-one basic health consultation
• A blood glucose test will be offered
• Blood pressure screenings and consultations
• Information on early screening for breast cancer
• Information on dental hygiene
• and much more…
For more information contact RODS' Health Facilitator - Dhaka Tiwari at: 306-352-3500 or [email protected]