New Settlement Strategy and Action Plan for 2020-2022
The Region Region Local Immigration Partnership is pleased to present the Settlement Strategy and Action Plan for 2020-2022
This Action Plan was developed in collaboration with newcomers, RRLIP-convened tables, settlement agencies and service organizations and the broader community.
The new plan presents 6 areas that will be a priority for 2020-2022:
- Information & Resource Sharing;
- Communication & Awareness Building;
- Labour Market Access & Connections;
- Cultural Bridging and Exchange;
- Translation and Interpretation Capacity;
- Housing Education Support.
Each priority area comes with activities, anticipated outcomes and an estimated timeframe for completion. The entire Action Plan can be accessed here.