Invitation to Join Cultural Bridging Strategy Working Group - Deadline Dec. 21st
If you are an individual (or staff member at an organization), that is interested in contributing to the planning and delivery of a Cultural Bridging Strategy for Regina, we would love for you to join our working group!
Recent discussions between the RRLIP, City of Regina, Regina Public Library and RRLIP Immigrant Advisory Table members, have resulted in the proposal of a Cultural Bridging Strategy.
Details of the proposed Cultural Bridging Strategy include:
- Virtual introductions between Indigenous and other cultural leaders (to occur in January, 2021)
- Cultural Forum (virtual event to be held in late February, 2021)
- Cross-Cultural Dialogue (planned for March or April, 2021); the hope is that this will be the first of a series of Cultural Dialogues to occur in the community
As a working group member, your commitment would involve:
- Attendance at virtual meetings (approximately 5 to 6 meetings in total, which will be held on Zoom)
- Participation in discussions around event goals, agendas for each event, guest speakers to invite, etc.
Deborah Stevens (RRLIP Program Support staff) will oversee the coordination of the Cultural Bridging Strategy and working group.
If you are interested in becoming a part of the working group to move the Cultural Bridging Strategy forward, please email Deborah Stevens at [email protected] by December 21st, 2020.