Income Tax Session for Newcomers - Thursday, February 6th
Learn more about the Canadian tax system, how it works, why you need to file a tax return, how to report foreign income and assets, what tax credits and benefits you may be eligible for, and more.
Date: Thursday, February 6th
Location: Regina Public Library - Central Branch
Address: 2311 - 12th Avenue, Regina
This is a drop-in program, you do not need to pre-register.
Visit the programs section of the Regina Public Library website
to learn about other programs offered at the library, such as:
- Drop-in Help for EAL Learners
- IELTS General Exam Preparation Class
- French Conversation Circles
- Writing Skills for EAL Learners
- Citizenship Preparation Class
- EAL Tutoriing Sessions
- and more...