Saskatchewan COVID Information is Available in Many Languages!
The Saskatchewan Health Authority has the Google Translate tool on their Website!
You can use this to read the information in your language of choice!
How to use Google Translate:
- Click on the Language button on the page you are interested in translating (the language button is circled red in photo below):
- From the drop-down menu, select the Language you would like to translate to (drop-down menu is circled red in below photo):
- All wording will be translated into the language you chose (see below example translated into Arabic language):
View information such as the following using Google Translate:
- List of Pharmacies Offering the Vaccination (scroll down to "Regina" for the listing in this area)
- For Other Vaccination Information in Saskatchewan Visit