Call for Proposal. Apply Immediately!
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
The Regina Region Local Immigration Partnership (RRLIP) is seeking proposals from community consultants to conduct focus groups, interviews and/or surveys with employment sector stakeholders.
Content of queries will be developed in collaboration with RRLIP staff.
All findings must be presented in a high-level report to the RRLIP by March 15th, 2018.
Project information can be found at http://rrlip.ca/pages/about
Research Consultant Competencies:
· Thrives in a diverse environment
· Experience in broad stakeholder engagement
· Experience in qualitative and quantitative research and analysis of various social issues
· Superior computer skills
· Attention to detail
· Strong organizational and time management skills
Proposal Requirements (proposal must be limited to 2 pages).
To ensure a proposal is considered for evaluation it should include all the information requested below:
· Statement of community consultant’s interest in the RRLIP project
· Description of relevant industry experience
· Description of all expected costs and allocations for the project (upper limit of $1000)
· A proposed project plan, with timelines for focus groups, interviews and/or surveys
· Three client references
· Availability to meet and work on the project between February 1st to March 15th/2018
Written Report Deadline (high-level summary of findings) March 15th, 2018
The successful community consultant will be selected based on the following criteria:
Quality of proposal content
An electronic copy of your proposal is to be attached in an email and forwarded to:
RRLIP Project (Attention: RRLIP Project Manager)
Deadline for Submission of Proposal: January 30th, 2018
All applicants will be notified of the final decision.