Employment Programs and Services
One of the RRLIP's local priorities, as outlined in the revised RRLIP Action Plan, is employment. A key objective in advancing the employment priority is to support workforce development by highlighting local employment programs and services delivered by member agencies of the RRLIP's Labour Market Working Group.
Location: 205-1440, 9th Avenue North, Regina, SK. S4R 8B1
CÉCS Services Include:
For more information call 306-566-6000.
- Resume and Cover Letter Writing
- Job Interview Preparation
- Networking Sessions
- Job Search Support
- Financial Support
- Job Fairs
CFS REGINA (CFS)
Location: 160 McIntosh Street, Regina, SK. S4R 4Z4
- View CFS' Jan-Mar 2023 Training Calendar here
To register or for more information, please contact or call 306-525-0521.
- Job Finding Club
For more information, please contact or call 306-525-0521.
REGINA IMMIGRANT WOMEN CENTRE (RIWC)
Location: 03-4420 Albert Street Regina, SK. S4S 6B4
- Pre-employment and Skills Development Support (PASS) for racialized women
For more information on RIWC's other employment programs, please visit their website.
REGINA OPEN DOOR SOCIETY (RODS)
Location: 2314 - 11th Avenue, Regina, SK. S4P 0K1
- RODS Employment Services - Accepting New Clients! View poster
- LinkedIn group
Click here to join!
- Employment Readiness Workshops
(many daytime and evening sessions) View Poster
These workshops facilitate a safe and friendly environment where every participant feels comfortable asking questions and working towards gaining employment and integrating into the Canadian workplace.
These workshops are open to:
- All newcomers to Canada (focusing on but not limited to newcomers within the past 5 years)
- Aged 16 and above, who experience cultural, and/or language/literacy barriers to employment
Daytime workshops require English proficiency of CLB5+
Evening workshops require CLB3+
To Register call: 306-352-3521 or email: or fill out the Registration form on the RODS website: https://rods.sk.ca/programs/employment/readiness/employment-readiness-workshops-registration-form/
- English for Employment (E4E) classes -
Various sessions and start times View poster
Class Eligibility requirements:
- Strong English communication skills (CLB 5+)
- Newcomer to Canada within last 5 years
- 18 years of age or older
- Legally authorized to work in Saskatchewan
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Career Bridging Information Sessions - February 9th, 14th and 20th for March 13/23 class start View poster https://rods.sk.ca/programs/employment/career-bridging-program/
- Career Mentorship Program - Empowering Through Knowledge and Expert Guidance
Leading industry professionals will mentor you. View poster
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
- Must have and English language skill level of CLB 6 or above
- Must have a Bachelor's degree outside Canada
- At least two years of work experience in a profession outside Canada
- Doesn't have Canadian experience in their field
- Must have lived in Canada for five years or less
Contact your RODS employment counsellor to register for the program, or call 306-352-3521.
- WES (World Education Services) Gateway program
WES Gateway program provides credential evaluation for refugees and individuals displaced due to war crises in their home countries who lack verifiable educational, employment, and professional credentials that are important for further education or gaining employment in their respective fields. View Poster
For more information phone 306-352-3521 or email:
Ukrainian Canadian Congress of Saskatchewan
Role of the Employment Liaison at UCC-SK:
- The UCC Saskatchewan Employment Liaison works closely with all displaced Ukrainians seeking
work in Saskatchewan.
- UCC Saskatchewan's Employment Liaison provides detailed information about the best ways of using the Saskjobs website and advises the most suitable methods to apply for jobs, starting with resume and cover letter writing and ending with advising how to prepare for job interviews.
Displaced Ukrainians can contact the Employment Liaison at
Details coming soon...