IRCC Has Released an Application Guide for the 6 New Immigration Streams Announced in May
An article in the CIC News highlights the details of the guide provided for the six new immigration streams for international graduates and essential workers.
The guide on the government of Canada's website gives official instructions on how to apply for the new limited-time immigration pathways, which opened on May 6, 2021.
The CIC News article, which can be read in full here explains the application process, the exact documents you need and important points from the full guide.
The following is a list of the six new immigrations streams as well as their intake caps:
- Workers in Canada – Stream A for health care workers (20,000 applications)
- Workers in Canada – Stream B for essential non-health care workers (30,000 applications)
- International graduates (40,000 applications)
- Workers in Canada – Stream A for French-speaking health care workers (no cap)
- Workers in Canada – Stream B for French-speaking essential non-health care workers (no cap)
- French-speaking international graduates (no cap)
Canada’s immigration department, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), will stop accepting applications on November 5 or when the streams reach their maximum capacity.