Interested in Saving for Your Children's Education? Information Session Nov. 7th
Conexus Credit Union will be at the Regina Food Bank to provide an information session about free government programs that help you save for your child's education.
There is no cost to participate in this government program and you do not need to put any of your own money into the Registered Education Savings Program (RESP) if you don’t want to.
The information session is also free to attend and you do not need to pre-register.
Date: Thursday, Nov. 7th
Time: drop-in between 10am - 3pm
Where: Regina Food Bank
Address: 445 Winnipeg Street, Regina
If you would like help registering for the government program, you must bring the following to the session:
• Social Insurance Number (SIN), name and date of birth of the child who this is for.
• Parent/Guardian's SIN and contact information (you do not need to be the parent to open the RESP).
*If you don’t have the above identification, volunteers will be there to help you:
• Get SIN numbers for your children (must have their Birth Certificate)
• Request a copy of your Saskatchewan Health Card
• Request a copy of your Birth Certificate (there will be a charge for this)
Income Tax must be up to date to qualify for this program. If you haven’t filed your taxes, trained volunteers will be here to help you do this.
For more information please contact 306-559-1501 or [email protected]