Food Safe Training: March 15 - 19th
Are you interested in working in the food service industry?
Attend this training, for free, through Regina Open Door Society.
Food Safe Level 1 is a food handling, sanitation and work safety course designed for frontline food service workers.
The course offers important information about:
- germs that can develop on food and make you sick
- safe ways to receive, store, prepare and serve food
- proper ways to clean and sanitize while working with food
Details of the course:
Course Name: Food Safe Level 1
Dates: March 15 - 19, 2021
Times: 9:30am - 12:30pm
Location: offered through Zoom (online) due to COVID.
call 306-352-3521 *you will have to make an appointment with an Employment Counsellor and register with RODS Employment Services first.
To Qualify for this program you must be:
- a newcomer to Canada within the last 5 years,
- 18 years or older,
- assessed at CLB 4 or higher (in English)