Attention Service Providers! COMMUNITY INTERPRETER & TRANSLATOR TRAINING
TIME SENSITIVE - DEADLINE TO APPLY
JULY 12, 2023
The Communicator training program begins the application intake for the COMMUNITY INTERPRETER & TRANSLATOR training (Aug-Nov 2023). Please refer to the attached promo brochure for details.
- Bilingual (Proficiency level A is desired in English and at least one additional language; will accept level B). Proficiency A = native or near-native ability; Proficiency B = comfortable interpreting/translating into this language.
- Minimum CLB 7.
- Potential candidate must be employed/volunteer with a service provider organization in Saskatchewan.
- Must be of legal age in Canada (18+) and have a minimum secondary education (completed Grade 12).
- Legally entitled to work in Canada.
- Available to commit to the 30-hour training program and have a quiet place to take part in the program.
For more program details and to access the application link: brochure