$5000 Busary for Further Education. Apply to the Leader Post Foundation!
Each year the Leader-Post Foundation awards a number of $5,000 bursaries to qualified applicants.
The Foundation believes in providing service to the community, assistance to those in need and encouragement for promising young students. It is from those beliefs that the criteria for the bursaries were developed.
If you are a Saskatchewan resident living within the Leader-Post market area, who meets the criteria and is applying for one of the bursaries, we commend you and promise to carefully review your application.
• Applicants must be accepted as a full-time student at a recognized educational institution;
• Applications must be completed by the person applying;
• Financial information provided in support of the application will be held in strict confidence by the
• Letters of reference should be included from:
a. an employer (where applicable)
b. a teacher or someone familiar with school activities and extra-curricular involvement
c. someone familiar with special talents, cultural activities or community involvement
Applications will be judged on the following criteria in the order shown:
• Residing in the Leader-Post market area
• Demonstrated and supported need
• An indication of school and /or community involvement
• Scholastic achievement
All applications are held in strict confidence and all documents are destroyed when judging is completed.
Applications MUST be completed in full or they will automatically be rejected.
Judging is by the Leader Post Foundation Education Committee.
ALL SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION MUST BE INCLUDED TO ENSURE CONSIDERATION.
(See A, B, C, D, E)
APPLICATION DEADLINE - May 31, 2017
Applications are to be post-marked no later than May 31, 2017 to:
P.O. Box 2020
1964 Park Street
All applicants will be notified of the awards in July.
If you have any questions regarding this application or the
bursary program in general, please email [email protected].
Thank you for your interest in our Bursary Program and good luck with your submission.
$5,000 bursary application form here