Volunteer Work Experience Program - through RODS Employment Services
Connecting Employers to a Diverse Workforce | Empowering Newcomers through Employment
The Regina Open Door Society (RODS) Employment Services offers a variety of classes and employment counselling for newcomers to Canada ages 16 and over, who experience cultural and/or language barriers to employment.
RODS Employment Services is working with the business community to provide our clients with a volunteer work experience.
The goal of this program is to give assistant positions which are meaningful and participative in the areas of general office administration, human resources, marketing etc.
You will receive:
- An opportunity to experience the Canadian work environment
- Build and enhance your resume
- A chance to showcase your talent and receive work experience feedback
- A safe and inclusive work environment
- An exit interview where candidates are provided with feedback about their performance
- If earned, a reference and in the best case scenario maybe a job offer!
If you are selected to participate in this work experience you must obtain a criminal record check prior to starting the work term.
For more information, contact:
RODS Employment Services
3rd Floor - 2314 11th Avenue
Regina, Saskatchewan, S4P 0K1
More information about RODS Employment Services: http://rods.sk.ca/pages/employment-services