Arabic Speakers with limited English Skills Wanted!
The University of Regina and the Regina Public Library are looking for adults to participate in a free language program that will help you learn basic English skills and lead to the development of a new app to help others!
Learn more about the program by attending an event Wednesday, April 24th at 2:30pm.
Address: Central (downtown) Library Branch 2311 - 12th Avenue
Room: Public Meeting Room #1
- Are you an Arabic-speaking refugee or recent immigrant with limited English skills?
- Do you want help in basic, everyday communication in English and to learn English specific to your work or everyday needs?
- You will be asked what you want to communicate in English in your daily life.
- You will help choose simple pictures that represent those words and the device will speak the word or phrase in both English and Arabic.
- The new language app will also let you create personalized pages of pictures, that you use often, on your phone or tablet.
For More Information contact:
Dr. Munira Faysal Al-Ageili by emailing
or Josie Vantour by calling (306) 777-6067 or emailing