The City of Regina Has Launched a New and Improved Website
The City of Regina has deveoped a new website that has many improvments and is easier to use. This replaces their previous website that was designed in 2008.
Improvements to the site include the following:
- a simplified menu and improved search functions
- digital transit (bus) schedules
- service notifications so you can quickly see water, transit, and parks and recreation updates that may affect you
Future improvements they are working on include:
- a public engagement tool, which will improve the city’s ability to collect feedback from residents in “mobile-friendly ways.”
- a service request app, which will allow users to submit a request, pin a location and attach photos whenever they see something requiring City maintenance.”
The site was also designed with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines to make it more accessible for people of all abilities.
The website address is www.Regina.ca