Online Career Fair for Immigrants - Sept. 18-20
If you have moved to Canada from another country or will be arriving soon and you are looking for a job, this Job Fair is for you!
The Settlement Online Pre-Arrival (SOPA) program is hosting an online career fair from September 18-20, with an opportunity to connect to up to 60 employers from across the country who are looking for workers.
This free, online job fair is geared towards professionals with an intermediate to advanced English language level.
What is a virtual career fair?
A virtual career fair is an interactive online platform that connects job seekers to employers and current employment opportunities.
What to expect from this job fair?
- Connect directly with Canadian employers (through live chat, speed interviews, virtual booths and networking events).
- Build your network with employers and other professionals.
- Connect with other job seekers.
- Have your resume seen right away.
- Ask direct questions to employers.
Who Should Attend?
Professionals who have immigrated to Canada or will be immigrating soon.
Are you ready to register?
Click on this link to complete your registration today!