Newcomer Community Health Fair - Wednesday, October 3rd
The Regina Open Door Society's annual Newcomer Community Health Fair will occur next Wednesday, October 3rd!
Newcomers will be able to visit booths and learn about health related services that exist in Regina.
This event is open to the public. You do not have to be a client of Regina Open Door Society to attend.
When: Wednesday, October 3, 2018.
Time: 9:00am - 2:30pm (closed for a break from 11:30-12:00).
Location: 2220 - 12th Avenue, Regina (4th Floor).
Cost/Registration: There is no cost to attend and you do not need to register.
- A Dietician to educate on healthy nutrition and living a healthy lifestyle.
- Immunization and flu information provided by Public Health Nurses.
- Individual basic health consultations, including blood pressure screening, with a Nurse Practicioner.
- Information, resources and tips on how to cope with or support people living with Parkinson's disease.
- Information and resources available to individuals and children dealing with mental health concerns.
- Blood glucose testing offered in collaboration with a Clinical Pharmacist.
- Information on early screening for cancer.
- Dental hygiene information.
- Individual vision consultations and information about optical services.
- And more....
*Interpreters will be available during the event*
For more information please contact Health Facilitator - Dhaka Tiwari or Hassen Bashir at:
306-352-3500 or email: or