Free Nutrition Advice - Available in over 200 languages
Eat Well Saskatchewan is a free, confidential nutrition service
that offers direct access to a Registered Dietitian.
All residents of Saskatchewan can call 1-833-966-5541
or email email@example.com to ask questions about nutrition.
**Available Monday to Thursday from 10:00am - 4:00pm**
How does the service work?
- Callers use a toll-free line to speak to a Registered Dietitian for their nutrition questions.
- Eat Well Saskatchewan dietitians use the most current nutrition information that is supported by the latest research.
- The dietitian can email or mail additional resources to the patient, and connect them with other community services.
- The service is available in English, and can be offerred over 200 other languages, using interpreter services.
- This service is free and is available to all residents of Saskatchewan – the general public and health professionals.
- Eat Well Saskatchewan dietitians cannot provide individual counseling or medical advice. Any client requiring individual counselling will be referred on to the appropriate services.
When to call Eat Well Saskatchewan?
1. If you are at risk of developing a chronic disease (such as diabetes or heart disease, etc.), nutrition guidance can help lower your risk.
2. If you have been diagnosed with a chronic disease (such as diabetes or heart diesaes, etc.) and want general dietary guidance right away, before receiving in-depth counseling from a Registered Dietitian.
3. If you are looking for answers to general nutrition and healthy eating questions, such as infant feeding, picky eaters, family weight issues, diabetes, and food budgeting.