FEX - Family Enterprise Exchange - a support for Family-run businesses
Family Enterprise Xchange
About FEX Regina
FEX Regina provides support to family-owned businesses in Regina and the surrounding area.
- We hope to strengthen the generational durability, viability and long-term success of those enterprises.
- We support and encourage business families through education, advice, understanding and tolerance of those involved in the family business.
- We will serve as a self-help tool for business families from a personal and business perspective to benefit both the family and the business.
- We aim to increase awareness and recognition of FEX and what it stands for.
- We encourage programming that emphasizes the uniqueness of business families and focuses on common characteristics and shared values in order to promote involvement of all family members.
- We will be a forum to pool and enhance the talents, energies, and knowledge of our members, increasing our credibility and strengthening the viability of the organization.
FEX Symposium 2018 - Sept 24-26
Example of a speaker from 2017 symposium: Listen to our conversation with Dr. Jim Grubman as he shares his experience advising enterprising families in our advisor to advisor interview here.
Dr. Jim Grubman has provided services to individuals, couples, and families of wealth for over 30 years. His work with clients has earned him a reputation as a valued family advisor. He has coached hundreds of advisors on the core competencies needed to foster exceptional client relationships. His practical approach emphasizes collaboration, empathy, and efficiency.