Career Fair for Newcomers - Wednesday, May 8th
The Regina Open Door Society is hosting Career Link 2019!
This will be an opportuntiy to meet some of the best employers in the city, learn about networking opportunities and connect with different professional organizations and employment resources!
Date: Wednesday, May 8th, 2019
Time: 12:00 PM To 3:00 PM
Where: International Trade Centre Evraz Place (1700 Elphinstone Street)
Below is a list of Employers and Employment Resources Attending:
- Adecco Employment Services Ltd.
- Catholic Family Services- Newcomer Services
- Chartered Professional Accountants
CIPS Saskatchewan (Canada’s Association of IT Professionals)
- City of Regina
- Dasro Consulting Inc.
- Employment Network Canada Inc.
- Farm Credit Canada
- Financial Literacy Information
- ISM Canada
- Luther College at the University of Regina
- Naval Reserves - HMCS Queen
- Neil Squire Society
- Ranch Ehrlo Society
- Regina Immigrant Women Centre
- Regina Open Door Society
- Restorex Disaster Restoration
- Saskatchewan College of Paramedics (SCoP)
- SaskGaming Corporation
- Saskatchewan Professional Teachers Regulatory Board (SPTRB)
- Saskatchewan Society of Medical Laboratory Technologists (SSMLT)
- Saskatchewan Society of Medical Radiation Technologists (SAMRT)
- SATCC (SYA Saskatchewan Youth Apprenticeship)
- Service Canada
- Square One Saskatchewan
- SHA- Regina Qu'Appelle
- Solvera Solutions
- St. John Ambulance
- Sun Life Financial
- The Williston
- Visionpool Business Services
- Workplace Culture Resources