Are You a Newcomer in Regina? Free Bus Tour (With Interpretation) to Learn About the City! August 29th at 9:30 am.
Have you recently arrived in Regina? Would you like to meet other new arrivals, and see some city streets, landmarks and places that could be important for new people to learn about?
Orientation Services for Newcomers (OSN) at Regina Open Door Society (RODS) has arranged for a city bus to give you a tour!
Free! Interpreters will be provided! Children are welcome.
Registration is required: 30 people maximum.
To register: call Loly at 306-352-3500 or email:
Please confirm: how many people; if you need an interpreter; and what language you speak
August 29: Pick-up will be at:
The Bank of Canada Building - RODS Office
2220 - 12th Ave 4th Floor
Please arrive at 9:30 am, to leave exactly at 10:00 am.
(If you are late, the bus will be gone already)
What you will learn:
Some history and geography about Regina, and information about Regina Transit.
• How to ride a bus
• How to plan your trip
• How to Pay and prepay the bus rides
• How to Board the bus and Bus stops
• How to request a drop off
Some of the places you will see (but not go into), as you drive on some of the main Regina streets will be:
· City Center towards Albert Street,
· Regina Museum,
· Legislative Building,
· Golden Mile Shopping Centre
· Southland Mall,
· Harbour Landing through Gordon Road,
· Grassand Mall,
· Airport through Lewvan Drive,
· Government House,
· RCMP Training Headquarters through Dewdney Avenue,
· Sherwood Drive,
· McCarthy Blvd and Rochdale Blvd
· Quance Street (Smart Centers, WalMart East, Costco and Malls in the East)
· Return from East Gate Drive
· Return back to BOC 2220 – 12th Avenue through Victoria Avenue.
Drop-off will be at the Bank of Canada Building - RODS Office at 12:00 noon
For more information, contact Loly at or phone 306-352-3500.