$300 Grant Available for Registered Charities Who Host a Community Conversation
The South Saskatchewan Community Foundation is inviting applications for a $300 microgrant for communities that host a Vital Community Conversation.
The intention is for these Community Conversations is to provide local opinions on issues that matter most to your community. A "community" may be an organization, a geographical region or a special interest group.
In order to receive your microgrant, you must submit a final report answering the following questions:
1. What does “community” mean to you?
2. What are the top three indicators of your community?
3. What are your community’s key needs/priorities?
4. What is an emerging issue in your community?
5. What challenges does your community face at the moment?
6. What support or resources are required to make the changes needed in your community?
7. What kind of community do you wish to have? What are the two or three issues standing in the way of having this kind of community?
8. What else do you wish us to know about your community?
*The deadline to apply is January 15, 2019. There will be a limit of 50 grants approved.*
For Further Information: visit the SSCF's website.